What?! A New layout?!
Friday, October 26, 2007

At last I have a new layout for this site :) Sorry if it took me a long time to update this site. I always forget to upload the free layouts designs. Well, I'm just to lazy to do it. Anyways, I'm planning on uploading atleast 1 layout a month and if ever I can't do it at least some designs that I know you will like :).

So, I'm just thankful that I have a new layout now. Well, I hope you like it. Anyways, I think I'll upload the RetroDots layout next week by monday 'coz I'll be busy this weekend. My college friend will be coming over so I'm sure we'll be going out a lot.
posted by tynz @ 12:18 PM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home

 

Name: tynz
Home: Philippines

See my complete profile
Links

Shoutbox





Previous Post

Archives

Credits



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]